Apollo-Ridge Middle School Concussion Management Team
In an effort to support the needs of students with both traumatic and non-traumatic brain injuries, the Apollo-Ridge Middle School has established a building-wide Concussion Management Team. This team is comprised of specialist to help formulate a learning plan to best meet the needs of the child.
Our team is comprised of the following staff members:
- Building Principal: Mr. Travis Barta
- Guidance Counselor: Ms. Kara Fair
- School Nurse: Ms. Mona Mion
- School Psychologist: Ms. Sherri Ellison
- Director of School Safety/Attendance/Athletics: Mr. John Skiba
If your child is diagnosed with a concussion or has a traumatic brain injury, please contact the Middle School Office at (724) 478-6000 ext. 2000 as quickly as possible so we can schedule a meeting.