The Pennsylvania Department of Education recently released the PVAAS (Pennsylvania Value Added Assessment System) results for the building. The Apollo-Ridge Middle School strives to grow students academically, socially, and emotionally. The PVAAS system calculates student academic growth. Please click on the following links to learn more about PVAAS and how Apollo-Ridge Middle School Performed:
- Click here to learn about what PVAAS is and how it is calculated.
- Click here to see the Middle School MATH PVAAS results.
- Click here to see the Middle School ENGLISH/LANGUAGE ARTS results.
Here are some of the highlights from the results:
- Apollo-Ridge Middle School placed in the top 3% of growth scores in Science
- Apollo-Ridge Middle School placed in the top 4% of growth scores in English/Language Arts
- Apollo-Ridge Middle School placed in the top 25% of growth scores in Math
If you are interested in viewing the other academic achievement data for the building, you can do so by visiting the Middle School Website, hovering over "School Information" and clicking on "Academic Achievement" or by clicking here: Apollo-Ridge Middle School Academic Achievement.