Helpful Social Media & Cell Phone Tips
- Set guidelines & boundaries – Remember, you’re paying the bill!
- Know the passwords to all of your child’s accounts
- Monitor online activity – use a program to help you with this task
- Research (Google) unknown apps and programs
- Review all texts, messages, email
- Establish and enforce consequences
- Read more at: Kids, Smart Phones, and Social Media: 6 Rules for Success and Safety or 7 Steps to Good Digital Parenting
Check out the "Links" section on the right side of this page to give you additional parent resources on how to manage your child's cell phone.